Care and Education Accreditation of diabetes outpatient clinics Inthe Hungarian Diabetes Association set up the conditions for diabetes online course of diabetes outpatient clinics.
At present there are accredited diabetes outpatient clinics dealing with adult patients and 22 clinics treating paediatric patients covering more or less the whole country.
All the type 1 diabetic patients and the type 2 diabetics with complications are supposed to be controlled by the diabetes outpatient clinics.
- Course content includes diabetes pathophysiology, interventions, insulin, comprehensive diabetes evaluation, hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, and co-morbidities.
- 1st LUMC MODY course | Endo-ERN
- Why should I know about metabolic syndrome? - Intensive School | EUGLOH
- Ты был примерным мальчиком, но меня ты не проведешь.
- Tiens Diabetes Program
- Ветер подталкивал их в спину, идти было даже приятно, и вскоре они добрались до конца туннеля.
- Он бродил по поверхности планет Семи Солнц -- первый человек за миллиард лет.
- Magyar Diabetes Társaság On-line
These clinics adult are presented on the map. How to be a "qualified diabetologist by the Hungarian Diabetes Association" In order to train experts for diabetes care the Hungarian Diabetes Association, sincehas organized a special course lasting two years for specialists of internal medicine, paediatrics, ophthalmology etc.
At least one physician from the diabetes team should have this title for the accreditation of a given diabetes outpatient clinic.
On an annual basis there are typically doctors passing the exam. A new on-line education has been available as a refresher course since September A special post-graduate course was developed for nurses in order to become diabetes nurses in The diabetes nurses have biannual national meetings.
Summer and winter camps for children and adolescents Sincesummer and winter camps have been organized for children and adolescents living with diabetes. Besides having fun the participants learn a lot about diabetes and its management.
In a year usually young people attend these camps.
Diabetes Management Class
Nine camps were organized in Winter camps include ski tours into the neighbouring countries like Austria or Slovakia. The Hungarian Diabetes Association regularly supports the camps: 1,